Re: streams issue

From: Arul Ramachandran <contactarul_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 15:26:41 -0700

Gene,

There are a few "must" use patches for Streams on 10.2.0.2. In case you have not applied those patches, I'd suggest first applying those. I have a list of patches for Solaris 10. Since your OS is Linux, you may want to contact Oracle support to get that.

I suppose the apply process has already ABORTED. Is capture looking good? What does the STATUS and ERROR_MESSAGE fields of DBA_APPLY and DBA_CAPTURE say?

If you have set parallelism for apply, try without any parallelism.

Another thing to check when the error started happening, what type of transactions were happening on the source database - was it just OLTP or BATCH? I have come across the "ORA-10388: parallel query server interrupt (failure)" error, but I can't recall if I got the ORA-00001: unique constraint... violation.

Some more info would be useful .... key init.ora settings, settings for capture and apply ..

Arul