Answer My Request

From: Chimara William & Mother <>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 00:39:00 +0200

I know that this proposal might be a surprise to you but it as an emergency to my condition with my mother here in Cote D' Ivoire Abijan Africa, Be bless as you help me and my mother to transfer and invest our money in your country.My name is Chimara William with My Mother from the republic of Sierra Loean in Westl Africa Free Town, now seeking for refuge in Cote D' Ivoire under the(UNHCR)united nation high commission for refuge with my mother.

I got your contact during a desperate search here in Ivory Coast Cote D Ivoire for a possible investment transaction. My (late) father HON DR. Camara William, who was the former Ministre of Finance and Economy in Sierra Loan before he was assinated by the rebbles in the captal city of Freetown Capital 2001. And all our properties was totally destroyed. However, we managed to escape with some of my father's Vital documents covering $18.500.000 Million dollars(Eighteen Million Five Hundered Thousand us dollars Only) which is presently deposited safely in a Bank here in Cote D' Ivoire Abijan West Africa on my name as the only son of the family and the next of kin.

The Bank Director have approved to transfer the fund which was deposited on my name but we are looking for a trust and reaible foreign partner who will assist me and my mother to transfer and inves the fund in his country. i was advice to live with my mother to Cote D' Ivoire Abijan West Africa because i was the next target as the only son of my family. All the vital documents will be fax to you as our foreign partner who will recive the fund for the investment with the bank contact infromations.

Meanwhile,we are saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foriegn personality to help us transfer the money and invest it in his country and into his possession pending our arrival to meet with him. Furthermore, we only want this done this way because your country is politically stable for any profitable investment and only if you accept our proposal, you will serve as the beneficiary of the fund on commencement of this proposed transactions.

You will send me and my mother a letter of inviation once you confrim this money in your account to enable us to get a visa and fly down to your country once the fund is been transfer to your bank account.i hope you will not betray me and my mother because this money is all our hope since my late father died. I am giving you the offers as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me and my mother in your country. Secondly, You will take 40% of the total sum for your help in assiting me and my mother.we shall also take 5% out for any miscelleneous expenses that may occure during the transfer.

Conclusively, i wish you send me a reply immediately as soon as you recieve this proposal so that we shall arrange on how this fund will be transfer to your account. On commencement,this transaction will take nothing less than 4 working days to be accomplished as the bank managment told me and my mother. All documents covering the fund are safe and intact with us here in Cote D' Ivoire Abijan

i will fax you all the vital documents to enable you to contact the Bank firm for the mother is sending her greetings to you and your family. kindly keep this transfer secert and confidentail. contact me on this telephone number as soon as you recive this massage. Tell + 225 064 084 73 for more

contact me on telephone urgent as soon you recive the massage for more details and keep it confidetail between you as us.00 225 064 084 73

my mother is sending her greetings to you and your us urgent for more detail and send me email direct to this box + 225 064 084 73 Thanks yours son,

Williams & Mother Received on Thu Sep 21 2006 - 17:39:00 CDT

Original text of this message