Need to disable regular user logins to 10g console

From: <oracle_at_digistar.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 07:04:49 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I need to disable regular user logins to the 10g console. I must not be using the right set of words in Metalink search as I'm unable to find anything there (or via google search) how to prevent this behavior.

It's a nice bonus for users to use isqlplus but not a requirement. But the main objective is to prevent anyone who is not a DBA to log in and poke around inside the console...

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!