Re: SQL may execute in wrong schema -- Quite Dangerous

From: Hemant K Chitale <hkchital_at_singnet.com.sg>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 22:40:07 +0800

I guess the danger with quoting from MetaLink is that

  1. Those who are not on Support Contracts and would not have access to MetaLink also get to see the quote
  2. A Bug might be updated after the quote is made and the nature of the bug / rediscovery information might change. That is why I starrted with "the latest Rediscovery" and I did not quote the entire Bug text -- again so that readers would want to and would read the Bugs themselves.

Hemant

At 08:07 PM Wednesday, rjamya wrote:
>I read that and very specifically I stopped myself from quoting a lot
>of metalink text in the e-mail. I believe in the past (many moons ago,
>perhaps Jared will remember) there were objections to fully quoting
>(or copying full) articles from Metalink into the emails.
>
>Hence I simply provided a bug# so interested parties can go search. I
>am not saying you did something wrong, but I just wouldn't do that in
>this lawyer happy world.
>
>Or maybe you will luck out since uncle Larry is busy getting ready for
>the premier of a movie (Flyboys) he helped finance and his son is one
>of the actors. So he is in a good mood.
>
>Raj

Hemant K Chitale
http://web.singnet.com.sg/~hkchital