Grid Control and Oracle Apps

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 14:57:44 +0100

I am clearly attempting something silly here, but bear with me.

There is a linux patch for grid control 10.2 which adds in monitoring for E-Business suite - Patch 4678538 on metablink. So I thought I'd try this out on our dev/eval box. Installation to the Oracle Home which is defaulted in fails claiming oms isn't installed there - fair enough. Installation to the 10.2 oms Home however gets to a page asking for repository logon details. This comes up with a SID of NO_VALUE and I am - unsurprisingly - unable to connect to continue the install. has anyone done this successfully.

--

Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Wed Sep 20 2006 - 08:57:44 CDT