Do not see database on OEM 10g Grid Control

From: Wojciech Skrzynecki <wojciech.skrzynecki_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 15:40:31 +0200

I've installed OEM 10G to test monitoring Oracle infrastructure. I have  installed agent on windows XP (name: test1) where Oracle Database version 9 is installed. On OEM console on the other machine I can see in Targets bookmark
TEST1 machine but I do not see (in Databases) oracle database which is on the TEST1 . I have installed agent in secure mode. I have dbsnmp user in database.

What else do I have to do?

Do you have any idea?
--

Wojciech Skrzynecki