RE: 9207 in prod

From: <Jay.Miller_at_tdameritrade.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 16:07:59 -0400

And we're fine with 9.2.0.7 (64 bit Solaris). The instance I'd love to get rid of is our bug-ridden 9.2.0.4 that the front-end vendor won't certify for anything later...

That said, if you have the chance to start with 9.2.0.8 why not have the latest bug fixes included?

Thanks,
Jay Miller
Sr. Oracle DBA
x68355