RE: Database Control licensing question

From: Baumgartel, Paul <paul.baumgartel_at_credit-suisse.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 16:58:14 +0100

Jay,

You can use Database Control without licensing the packs, but, as it was explained to me, you venture into Packs territory pretty much the minute you start to drill down on any of the performance/diagnostic/configuration links, so as a practical matter it's difficult to do. I think the manual on licensing gives the details.

Paul Baumgartel
CREDIT SUISSE
Information Technology
DBA & Admin - NY, KIGA 1