RE: 10g RAC

From: Shreeni <shreeni_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 16:46:23 -0500

David,

The reason for my doubt is because, on the Show_Licenses on Metalink for my ID says :-

All Products	 All Platforms
Oracle Tuning Pack	 All Platforms
Oracle Diagnostics Pack	 All Platforms
Oracle Server - Enterprise Edition	 All Platforms
Oracle Server - Enterprise Edition	 All Platforms

I assumed this includes Forms & Reports. Probably I need to ask Procurement about the specifics...

Thanks and have a good day.

Shreeni
(630) 401-2887 (Mobile)
(630) 837-1730 (Home)