Can't see index from package

From: Jonathan Knight <knightjck_work_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 14:40:33 -0700 (PDT)

This one's got me scratching my head. So, before I scratch a hole in it ...

When I execute the below query from SQL*Plus/TOAD/etc, I have no problem getting the rows back. But, when placed in a procedure within a package, it returns no_data_found.

    select *
    from all_indexes
    where 1 = 1
    and owner = upper ( cp_owner )
    and table_name = upper ( cp_table_name )     order by index_name

We had a similar issue querying all_part_key_columns, but resolved it by connecting to the schema owner and granting "alter table" to oracle (the package owner). But doing the same for the index has not resolved it.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,
Jon Knight

Do You Yahoo!?