Re: "No bind buffers allocated" and "_optim_peek_user_binds = true"

From: Charles Schultz <sacrophyte_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 08:58:23 -0500

I tried an even more simple test (create table dummy (a varchar2(2))), and was not able to reproduce the problem. Still investigating, but I am very suspicious. Another anomaly is that running my original sql with a 10053 did not produce a trace file (statistics_level = all). The last, very simple test did, however.

--
Charles Schultz