Re: "No bind buffers allocated" and "_optim_peek_user_binds = true"

From: Charles Schultz <sacrophyte_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 08:46:29 -0500

I filed a bug with Oracle. Apparently, bind buffers are not peeked when you set statistics_level = ALL in 10.2.0.2. At least, not for my simple tests.

I was using statistics_level = all because it makes Cardinality Feedback so much simpler (query 2 dictionary tables, as opposed to ripping apart 10046 and 10053 traces). So much for that idea....

--
Charles Schultz