Yearn to be on Top

From: summer <clouden_at_cfswebmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 17:51:38 +0400

Hello Jim,

A while back I was let go from a job I held for all of my working life.

Its hard to thank you enough for launching me in this industry. You have given me a exciting start on life. Already making twice as much as I realized in my old job.

I speed around in a new Mercedes. Taking home 150,000US in 18 months. Having a great time in this career. Its fun and I am a hero to the courts and to my clientele. What an exciting profession to be in.

Carefully following exactly what your instruction tells me to do, is proceeding perfectly. I go to the local court and locate all of the clientele I can handle.

I use your advanced reporting services to find all items which can be seized. Using your fill in the blank forms I deliver them to the appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box. Its like magic. Every day is like Christmas.

I can take a holiday when ever we have an impulse to do so. Russia and Brazil this year.

Provide this letter to others. This profession is so untapped it needs many more of us assisting the courts and the people who have been hurt.

Sincerely,
Noel M. Nevada

This can be you!

Tel - number
3-0-3 395--3-9-0-0
Higher to learn more or to end receiving more info and then to see location

The power of your gifts would have startled the most advanced electricians of the world. Why did you waste them upon barbarians? Really, faltered Rob, who was frightened and awed by the Demon's vehement anger, I never intended to visit a cannibal islandM11e Received on Sun Sep 10 2006 - 08:51:38 CDT