10g Rel.2 RAC issue with iSCSI array on RHEL4 EM64T U3

From: Raj S <sanstorage_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 21:27:22 -0500

I'm running into an issue with a 10g Rel.2 RAC with an iSCSI array on RHEL4 EM64T U3. When I run DBCA I get a "ORA-12547: TNS lost contact" error when ASM tries to create its instance. Has anybody run into this before? All my cluster and DB pre checks are successful. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.