Problem on Oracle RAC - AIX 5.3

From: Anand Rao <panandrao_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 21:33:55 +0530

Hi,

there a peculiar problem i am facing on one of the nodes in my RAC stress test. Its a 4-node, Oracle 9206 + patches [4074633, on AIX 5.3. There are 2 p595 boxes, each with 2 partitions.

--

All I need to make a comedy is a park, a policeman and a pretty girl - Charlie Chaplin

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Sat Sep 09 2006 - 11:03:55 CDT