United States GOV's new State of Colorado find

From: altagracia garrett <manfrede_at_bankrolled.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 12:36:03 -0100

Unexposed under Mountains in Colorado waits the world's biggest untouched oil reservoir

there is more than 2 trillion BARRELS. -With three groups picked in charge of and sample drilling now already underway there is FIVE ways to get inside on this deal.

http://www.originative-goods.com/33/

The Demon will call upon me when the week is up and won't find me at home; so I'll miss the next three giftsb06 Received on Sat Sep 09 2006 - 08:36:03 CDT