Re: Disk Async IO

From: LS Cheng <exriscer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 09:16:07 +0200

Hi

I think if you have Veritas Quick I/O it would have similar performance as RAW Device.

If you have OnlineJFS without the Quick I/O then your parameters is doing nothing as other suggested. However with Online JFS you can use direct I/O which has a decent performance, by default direct I/O is not enabled, you have to modify the mount options.

Both Online JFS and Veritas Quick I/O are very expensive though....

Rgds