RE: Restoring 64 bit database to 32 bit Server

From: MacGregor, Ian A. <ian_at_slac.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 16:15:09 -0700

 Are you positive the 32-bit server has permission to see the files backed up on your 64-bit server? If does do you need to tell it to look in the 64-bit machine "area"? I'm unfamiliar with NETBACKUP but with Tivoli Data Protection for Oracle in the TDPO option file for the 32-bit machine one would need to to replace

TDPO_NODE 32-bit_machine

With

TDPO_NODE 64-bit_machine.

Ian MacGregor