RE: IMPORT

From: <crcbedoy_at_proteccion.com.co>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 10:44:46 -0500

I don't get any error message, I exported with my username (which belongs to the dba group), and it is a full schema export

Isabel Bedoya Gómez
Centro de Gestión y Control
Tel. 2307500 ext:

"Freeman, Donald" <dofreeman_at_state.pa.us> Enviado por: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org 08/09/2006 10:12
Por favor, responda a
dofreeman_at_state.pa.us

Para
<crcbedoy_at_proteccion.com.co>, <oracle-l_at_freelists.org> cc

Asunto