Re: Xterm issues

From: Anand Rao <panandrao_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 17:31:35 +0530

i had the same problem with WRQ just yesterday...

just had to connect as user oracle from the laptop, so no "su" is done. this works fine. i can start OUI, etc.

SSH can recognise the first user who connected (root in my case), so if you "su", the authentication is lost hence SSH refuses any connection from the laptop.

does that sound right ???

is it possible for you to connect directly?

thanks
anand

--
All I need to make a comedy is a park, a policeman and a pretty girl -
Charlie Chaplin