10gR2 RAC pre-check failed on HP-UX packages verification; clusterware installation failed

From: oracle sos <sosoracle_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 07:36:55 -0400

Good morning

We run ./runcluvfy.sh stage -pre crsinst -n node1,node2, node3 -verbose and have Qs about those failed OS packages. Does anyone run with the situation like us, can we ignore those complains? Appreciate all the help.

I also tried to install Oracle clusterware, but it failed in root.sh at starting CRS stacks. I am not sure if those packages cause the problem. (public and private IP are pingable between nodes, ocr and voting raw devices ownership and permission are correct -oracle:dba, 660)

Here is the error message:
Expecting the CRS daemons to be up within 600 seconds. Failure at final check of Oracle CRS stack. 10

Architecture:
OS: HP 11.11
3 node 10gR2 RAC

 *1. CUV reported many of PHNE_xxxx and PHCO_xxxx system patches failed, but we have exact same verion on all the nodes. ??? (like PHNE_31097 and PHCO_30275)* *2. What is ACXX:C.03.60 package for? Can I ignore this one?*

 Check: Package existence for "ACXX:C.03.60"

  Node Name                       Status
Comment

*3. We deinstalled HP ServiceGuard, but CUV still detected it. Will it cause problems in clusterware installation?*
Check: Package existence for "ServiceGuard:A.11.16.00"

  Node Name                       Status
Comment

Check: Package existence for "SG-NMAPI:A.11.16.00"

  Node Name                       Status
Comment

 *4. CUV can't verify the following packages and reported failed status.*

SNAplus2-API:R6.11.11.100
SNAplus2-API:R6.11.11.100

tcl:8.3.2.2001-06-12
TIBRV:7.3