Re: {Spam?} Re: BLOB Insert problem

From: Nirmalya Das <nirmalya_at_hln.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 17:19:14 -0700

Vlad,

My bad. I put the wrong table.....

The following is the table giving trouble.

A little history...I did a RMAN recovery of the database. After that it stopped
working.

CREATE TABLE MEGA_OWNER_01.OBJECTSTORE
(

     CNY#       NUMBER(8)     NOT NULL,
     PROPERTY   VARCHAR2(255) NOT NULL,
     TYPE       CHAR(1)       DEFAULT 'S'     NULL,
     SESSIONID  VARCHAR2(40)      NULL,
     UPDATED    VARCHAR2(80)      NULL,
     TIMETOLIVE NUMBER(8)         NULL,
     OBJECTDATA BLOB              NULL,
     FSIZE      NUMBER(9)         NULL,
     CONSTRAINT CK_OBJECTSTORE_TYPE
     CHECK (TYPE IN ('S','U','C')),
     CONSTRAINT FK_OBJECTSTORE_CNY
     FOREIGN KEY (CNY#)
     REFERENCES MEGA_OWNER_01.COMPANY (RECORD#)
     ON DELETE CASCADE
     DEFERRABLE ENABLE,
     CONSTRAINT FK_OBJECTSTORE_SESSIONID
     FOREIGN KEY (SESSIONID)
     REFERENCES MEGA_OWNER_01.USERPROF (SESSION#)
     ON DELETE CASCADE
     DEFERRABLE ENABLE

)
LOB(OBJECTDATA) STORE AS SYS_LOB0000047180C00007$$ (
     TABLESPACE ACCTDATA
     STORAGE(INITIAL 512K NEXT 512K MINEXTENTS 1 MAXEXTENTS UNLIMITED
             PCTINCREASE 0 FREELISTS 1 FREELIST GROUPS 1)
     ENABLE STORAGE IN ROW
     NOCACHE
     NOLOGGING
     CHUNK 8192