$ Judgements, Support of Children, Detective

From: shonna williams <josslyn_at_soulvaccination.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 10:51:38 -0600

Hi Bev,

Before I joined you I found myself let go from a job I held for 26 years.

I can't thank you enough for introducting me in this business. You have given me a bright lease on life. Already earning twice as much as I earned in my old job.

I drive a New Lexus. Taking home 6 digit level in 18 months. Really having a ball in this business. It's pleasurable and I am a hero to the courts and to my clients. What an wonderful line of work to be in.

Doing exactly what your training tells me to do, is working beautifully. I go to the court and locate all of the clients I can handle.

I make use of your advanced reporting services to find all assets and employment. Using your fill in the blank forms I send them out to the appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box. Its like magic. I love it.

I can take a holiday when ever I have a whim to do so. Hawaii and Canada this year.

Please show this letter to others. This profession is so big it needs many more of us assisting the courts and the people who have been damaged.

Sincerely,

  1. Ohio

This could be you!

Telephone
303++3 9 5 3_9_0_0
Above to learn more or to bring an end to receiving more info and then to see location

"sir, i saw in the daily prophet that fudge has been sacked. . . .". "it was - a library book," harry invented wildly. "i can't remember what it was call -" T68f Received on Thu Sep 07 2006 - 11:51:38 CDT