Unicode characters in records

From: sol beach <sol.beach_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 16:35:44 -0700

If I am having a good day, I can barely spell unicode. We are in the process of upgrading our application to support unicode characters.
CREATE TABLE LOOKUP
(ID NUMBER,
DESC VARCHAR2(320));
This table exists in a 10GR2 database that supports UTF-8.

How do I query the databse to return all the IDs where DESC contains 1 or more unicode (non-ASCII) characters?

TIA!