Re: excessive number of db writer

From: Anand Rao <panandrao_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 14:41:36 +0530

20 DB Writers is way too high.

what kind of an application is this? Even for a 'write-only-will-not-select-any-data' application, 20 is high questionable.

normally, you don't need to dab around with those parameters. why did they need to be changed?

sorry, but your Oracle consultant has got it wrong.

cheers
anand

--
All I need to make a comedy is a park, a policeman and a pretty girl -
Charlie Chaplin