Re: Patch question

From: Ram Raman <veeeraman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 16:37:18 -0500

Speaking of patches, does anyone know the location (on oracle site) of the Client Installation guide for installing 9.2.0.7 client patch on Solaris.

I could find guides for installing 10.2 client but not 9.2 client. I just want to check all the OS patch requirements before installing Oracle client patch. Thanks a lot.