Updated process diagram for 10g?

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qg.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 10:49:21 -0500

Hey all,

As we're getting firmly ensconced in 10g Land, I want to update my very old diagram of the Oracle instance processes. So I grabbed the Oracle Database Concepts manual for 10g Release 2 (10.2) Part Number B14220-02 and checked out the latest diagram on page 9-5. Apparently the docs are several versions behind.

Anyone know of / have a version of this pretty diagram updated for 10gR2, complete with QMNC, MMNL, MMON, PSPx, etc? I could make my own, but if the wheel's already invented...

TIA!
Rich