loadjava error

From: Vivian Li <vli_at_ppoone.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 10:04:47 -0500

Hi,

I have a very simple java program that I would like to load into Oracle.

$ more Hello.java
public class Hello
{ public static String world ()
  { return "Hello world.";
  }
}

The above java code complies successfully by itself. But, when I do loadjava, I get below errors: $ loadjava -user userID/password -oci8 -resolve Hello.class errors : class Hello

    ORA-29545: badly formed class:

The following operations failed

    class Hello: resolution
exiting : Failures occurred during processing

Any ideas why this is happening?

Thanks,
Vivian