FW:Abolish everything you are indebted for not even paying an other cent

From: elli stevens <temperance_at_michaeljacksonmail.com>
Date: 2 Sep 2006 03:24:00 -0500

Clear of card bills overnight not even spending an other dime. See how when ever you want.

Telephone
314-414--4 0 0 1

Detailed information or to finish receiving or to our mailng address

"yeh all righ', harry? yeh all righ'? speak ter me, harry. . ..".ron ignored this jibe, sipping his drink in what he evidently considered to be a dignified silence. harry was thinking about sirius, and how he had hated those silver goblets anyway. hermione drummed her fingers on the table, her eyes flickering between ron and the bar. the moment harry drained the last drops in his bottle she said, "shall we call it a day and go back to school, then?"
she gave a watery chuckle and stood back. "be good, then, all of you." m2 Received on Sat Sep 02 2006 - 03:24:00 CDT