[OT] Any MySQL users out there?

From: Matthew Zito <mzito_at_gridapp.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 11:25:18 -0400

Howdy folks,

Sorry for the noise, but I was wondering if anyone here is running MySQL in a production/semi-production environment (basically anything more production than the instance running on your laptop). If you are, I'd like to talk to you for a bit about your MySQL usage - what are you using it for, how are you managing it, etc. The whole process should take about 30-45 minutes by phone, and in exchange for your time, you can get your choice of either a lovely GridApp coffee mug I will send you, or a beer of your choice next time I'm in your neck of the woods. I realize this is off-topic, but the MySQL mailing lists have a much worse signal/noise ratio, so I decided to post this here. If you're interested, please contact me off-list, and we now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

Thanks very much,
Matt

--

Matthew Zito