Re: Patch

From: Charles Schultz <sacrophyte_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 09:28:30 -0500

What platform?

Looks like 9.2.0.8 is the latest available on metalinks. You said "need" - you have to define that.
Yes, you need a registration from metalinks; I have no idea how to do this if you are not registered. You can download a "shipped" version (9.2.0.4comes to mind) from OTN for free, but not the latest patchset, to the best
of my knowledge.

Once you obtain the patch, you can apply just the one, as they are cumulative. However, if for some reason you cross a word boundary (ie, going from 9.2.0.1 32-bit to 9.2.0.8 64-bit), you have to jump the hoop of an intermediate patchset.

--
Charles Schultz