Re: ** way to delete entry on replication

From: Stuart Lindenmayer <stuart.lindenmayer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 00:02:48 +1000

Hi,
You should be able to see the error in the deferror view, so to remove it connect as the replication administrator and use: execute dbms_defer_sys.delete_error('<deferred_tran_id>','<destination>'); Where <deferred_tran_id> and <destination> are as listed in deferror.

Once executed you may need to quiesce and resume the site using: execute dbms_repcat.suspend_master_activity('<rep_group>'); execute dbms_repcat.resume_master_activity('<rep_group>');

To prevent future occurrences investigate conflict resolution as per the documentation and Metalink advice.

*note* the above syntax and commands are from memory and totally untested, but I did just do it earlier today!

Cheers,

Stu.