Re: delete database manually

From: Derya Oktay <deryaoktay_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 10:43:55 +0300

Hi,
I had quoted below text from http://www.oracle-base.com. Regards,
Derya.

Uninstalling all products from UNIX is a lot more consistent. If you do need to resort to a manual uninstall you should do something like:

   # oemctl stop oms user/password
   # agentctl stop
   # lsnrctl stop

   Alternatively you can kill them using the kill -9 pid command as the    root user.

   # cd $ORACLE_HOME
   # rm -Rf *

   # cd $ORACLE_BASE
   # rm -Rf admin doc jre o*