Re: 9i Parsing Optimization

From: amonte <ax.mount_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 22:50:03 +0200

Anjo and Brandon, I forgot to mention we use RULE BASED OPTIMIZER so permutations shouldnt be a problem. This is not PL/SQL so it cant be some pl/sql optimization. This is a Siebel Workflow Manager Process.

Jonathan, it is Siebel Tools, I understand that from application codes you can invoke two parse calls but what I dont understand is why the second call is not "called" in 9i?

TIA Alex