Re: recovery hangs with multiple channels using VERITAS.

From: Syed Jaffar Hussain <sjaffarhussain_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 22:32:38 +0300

Hi Raj,

When we were trying to restore full database using multiple channels (10 channels), we were having problems.
Its was like, if any one of the channel completes recovering the datafile, the rest channels just hangs, wherether they are 99.99 completion or whereever.
They said that the channel sending wrong information saying restore complete to the media server and the server things its over. They have send an binary fixing this issue.

Jaffar

--
Best Regards,
Syed Jaffar Hussain

I blog at :http://jaffardba.blogspot.com/
http://www.oracle.com/technology/community/oracle_ace/ace1.html#hussain
"Winners don't do different things. They do things differently."