** way to delete entry on replication

From: A Joshi <ajoshi977_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 10:38:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

     Is there a way I can delete a defcall entry on advanced replication. I have one update entry in a transaction that is not going thru with data not found error. I see that data is there and matching. cannot however delete the error itself since it has other entries which are needed. I would like to just ignore this entry and move ahead. I Is there a way to do that? Or any other way around this which is blocking progress. Thanks for your help.

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Wed Aug 30 2006 - 12:38:10 CDT