Re: One simple question

From: Ram Raman <veeeraman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 15:50:17 -0500

Thanks Robert:

15:45:13 SQL> l
  1 select kviival Num_CPU, kviidsc DESCRIPTION   2 from sys.x$kvii
  3* where kviitag= 'ksbcpu'
15:45:16 SQL> /
more..

   NUM_CPU DESCRIPTION

         4 number of CPUs in the system

CPU_COUNT seems to show a wrong number. hmm... I do not know about dual core processor. Will the SAs be able to answer that question?