Re: was (RE: SGADEF file?) is How to best detect database health

From: Alessandro Vercelli <alever_at_libero.it>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 20:00:03 +0200

What I like in this mailing list is that simple questions very rarely require simple answers.....my chief (and others', I believe) should be deeply aware of this.

Alessandro

Salva ora il tuo preventivo gratuito Direct Line e assicurati lo sconto extra 5+5% sulla polizza auto! http://click.libero.it/directline2