RE: Metalink is down, isn't it? Or it isjust on my side ...

From: GBA-DBA <gba.oraclel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 10:58:51 -0500

It's down for me too.

Regards
Galo
-----Mensaje original-----

De: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] En nombre de Jurijs Velikanovs
Enviado el: Martes, 29 de Agosto de 2006 10:55 Para: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Asunto: Metalink is down, isn't it? Or it isjust on my side ...

Hello everyone,

Just wonder if you also can't connect to the Metalink? I am based in the UK and can't connect during last 1/2 hours. Is it planed downtime? Any ideas then it will be available again? Or it is an additional prove of UNBREAKABLE Oracle ;)

--

Yury
+44 7738 013090 (GMT)

http://otn.oracle.com/ocm/jvelikanovs.html