Re: Some facility to Oracle Master Certification?

From: Dennis Williams <oracledba.williams_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 14:59:01 -0500

Juan,

So you're saying that you already have the OCP and you would like to get the Oracle Master's? How expensive would it be for you? What benefits would you gain? Do you have clients that would be impressed to the extent that your business would increase?

    There are other ways to increase your expertise and visibility among Oracle professionals. I think you have made some good moves in that respect. If I recall correctly, your native language is not English. What about translating some works on Oracle into that language? Not an easy task for someone who is not an Oracle DBA. Translators are much respected. I would contact the publishers of some of your favorite books.

Dennis Williams