RE: Seeking advice on potential 10g upgrade

From: Allen, Brandon <Brandon.Allen_at_OneNeck.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 11:43:03 -0700

I tried that parameter (at the suggestion of Oracle Support), but unfortunately it didn't work in my case. I set it via ALTER SESSION rather than hint form, but I would hope the effect is the same. A hint that I did find to work when testing the queries manually was RULE - but unfortunately I can't add hints in my application, so I had to use stored outlines instead.

Thanks,
Brandon