Be the best boss you ever had

From: karleen dunn <francisn_at_langleymyhome.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 00:09:50 -0100

Hi Bev,

I found you just in time because I was let go from a job I held for 26 years. I can't thank you enough for introducting me in this business. You have given me a brand new lease on life. Already earning twice as much as I earned in my old job.

I drive a New Lexus. Taking home 6 digit level in 18 months. Really having a great time in this business. It is fun and I am a hero to the courts and to my clients. What an exciting job to be in.

Doing exactly what your training tells me to do, is working beautifully. I go to the court and locate all of the clients I can handle.

I utilize your advanced reporting services to find all assets and employment. Using your fill in the blank forms I send them out to the appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box. Its like magic. I love it.

I can take a holiday when ever I have a whim to do so. Hawaii and Canada this year.

Please show this letter to others. This profession is so big it needs many more of us assisting the courts and the people who have been damaged.

Sincerely,
Rocco A. Ohio

This could be you!

http://www.modern-systems.net/31/

Above to learn more or to bring to a hault receiving more info and then to see location

"yeah, well, there was no need for ginny and dean to split up over it,"
said harry, still trying to sound casual. "or are they still together?" .
"oh dear!" said hermione, looking stricken. m2