RE: Finding the cause of object invalidation

From: Jeremiah Wilton <jeremiah_at_ora-600.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 10:19:50 -0700

You could look for all dependencies for the invalidated object in ALL_DEPENDENCIES, then see if any of those dependent objects have a recent LAST_DDL_TIME in ALL_OBJECTS.

If you are auditing DDL, then look in DBA_AUDIT_TRAIL for what happened.

Jeremiah Wilton
ORA-600 Consulting
http://www.ora-600.net