Re: Finding the cause of object invalidation

From: Nirmalya Das <nirmalya_at_hln.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 10:01:57 -0700

I think my problem explanation was not clear:

Let's say, the objects (Procedure, Package, Trigger) were all VALID to begin with. Now because of some creation/deletion of objects the previously VALID objects became INVALID.
My question is how do I figure out which database action caused the previously VALID objects became INVALID?