RE: ** SPAM scored: Low **RE: Question on FireWire drive model for Oracle RAC

From: Zanen, dhr. J.A. \(Jack\) van <zanenj_at_noord-holland.nl>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 14:18:13 +0200

If you start with linux/windows server you can download the FREE vmware server edition. Desktop edition is the not free 30 day trial version.

So vmware on linux is still the Free soft way to go for RAC setup. At least this is my opinion. Just upgraded my machine at home to 3GB memory to do the same thing