RE: 10046 trace producing a new wait that is not normally there

From: <ryan_gaffuri_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 19:18:11 +0000

yes.

Did you have exactly the same execution plan when you ran with the level 1 trace and no trace as the plan you had with the level 12 trace? Same bind variables for the query?

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of ryan_gaffuri_at_comcast.net Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 10:10 AM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: 10046 trace producing a new wait that is not normally there

We have an update statement that runs in 3 minutes with no trace or a level 1 trace, but ran for 2 hours and we killed it with a level 12 trace. Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message or attachments hereto. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of this company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.
--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Tue Aug 22 2006 - 14:18:11 CDT