RE: Java Permissions Oracle 10 : updated

From: John Dunn <jdunn_at_sefas.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 12:07:14 +0100

Actually I have discovered that permissions were only part of the issue. The other problem is that when I run a script I have to make sure that I always specifiy the #! line at the top of each script e.g.#!/bin/ksh and also explicitly define the PATH in the scripts.

I did not need to do this when I was running scripts via the external procedure listener.