What happens during open resetlogs?

From: Hanspeter Fuchs <oracle_at_orangemail.ch>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 7:34:41 +0200

Good morning

I am reading this list since long time, this is my first post.

I know what's the purpose of open resetlogs. I am preparing for OCP, and I think I have to know not only how and when to use open resetlogs, but also what it exactly does. I havn't found a proper answer in the oracle documentation. Thank you for your help.

HP Fuchs
___
Sent with SnapperMail
www.snappermail.com