buffer busy waits

From: Syed Jaffar Hussain <sjaffarhussain_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 10:35:42 +0300

Hi List,

Does any one has the complete list of reason code (p1) of buffer busy waits for Oracle 10g Rel.2?
I have noticed many new p3 values in 10g Rel.2, comparitively 9i Rel.2. I tried findout, but, couldn't get it.
If any one has the complete list and its discription, please, send it to me or give me the link.

--
Best Regards,
Syed Jaffar Hussain

I blog at :http://jaffardba.blogspot.com/
http://www.oracle.com/technology/community/oracle_ace/ace1.html#hussain
"Winners don't do different things. They do things differently."