Success wants You-Make 6 figures from the comfort of your residence

From: todd cole <idevasha_at_preacherskid.org>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 21:25:58 -0900

Dear Tom,

I found you just in time because I was let go from my employment I held for many years. Its very hard to thank you enough for starting me in this new profession. You have given me a brand new beginning on life. Already taking home twice as much as I took home in my old job.

I have a new Jag. Taking home 165,000US in 18 months. Really having a great time in this profession. It is fun and I am a hero to the judges and to my customers. What an exciting job to be in.

Following exactly what your training recommends me to do, is proceeding better than I ever dreamed possible. I go to the local court house and locate all of the customers I can handle.

I utilize your advanced reporting services to find all items which can be garnished. Using your fill in the blank forms I send them thru the post office to the appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box. Its like magic. Its so exciting opening up the payments as they arrive..

I can take a holiday when ever I so desire to do so. Bahamas and China this year.

Please provide this letter to others. This profession is so massive it needs many more of us assisting the courts and the people who have been harmed.

Sincerely,
Stacy E. Ontario

This may well be you!

3 0 3+++3*9*5---3*9*0*0

Above line to study more or to bring to a hault receiving additional information and then to see location

"yes, i'm meeting cormac at eight, and we're -" . cheered by this thought, harry skimmed through his copy of advanced potion-making and found a heavily corrected half-blood prince's version of "an elixir to induce euphoria," which seemed not only to meet slughorn's instructions, but which might (harry's heart leapt as the thought struck him) put slughorn into such a good mood that he would be prepared to hand over that memory if harry could persuade him to taste some. . . . m7 Received on Sun Aug 20 2006 - 01:25:58 CDT